viernes, 1 de mayo de 2009

Toughts of the last night

Though you were thinking it, for me it turn out to be impossible to obtain everything what I proposed myself. There are things that the whole world can reach, others are reserve for more favoured people and others are simply dreams that the only thing that they leave us is a good flavor of mouth. If you allow me the presumption, I believe that I would be included inside the group of these favoured people, but with no doubt today I have a special good flavor of mouth.You know that you are the clearest example that I cannot obtain everything what I propose.I Tried to obtain you and the only thing that I found was the own echo of my words. I Tried to forget you and the only thing that I managed was miss you. I Tried not to think about you and the only thing that I extracted in clear is that you are one of the most special people that I know.


One day, already enough time ago I said that it was a thing of a couple of months, with it the only thing that I tried, was to verify if I was capable of believing myself my own lie, and look, here I am in a way of 3 years.I Still don´t know how to explain the moment in which I realized of all that you matter for me, what I felt when I spoke with you, even I do not manage to describe the emotions that crossed all my body whenever I saw you ... because you have something unique, something that inexplicably attracts, something that borrowed my heart and it still has not given signs to want to return it to me.

No hay comentarios: